If we’re classifying this as a salad, what has this world come to!? Oh well, never look a gift horse in the mouth I always say! It’s delicious! I’ve made this for many company parties and family get-togethers and it’s always a huge hit! It’s also a great way to get rid of any left over snickers candy bars at your house when Halloween’s over. Do you hear laughing? I mean WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WITH LEFTOVER SNICKERS?! Anyway, it’s really good – so give it a try!
I found this video which breaks it down for you – and it’s pretty much a snap to make, so it’s kind of dangerous because it’s so good AND so easy!
- Whisk (vanilla or cheesecake flavor) pudding packet, ½ cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
- Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces.
- Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
- Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.